Two Under 2
Options

christmas shopping

are you bring you lo's with you when not shopping for them or are you doing a lot of shopping on line?  I always feel like online shopping is so impersonal as opposed to actually being in the store....guess Im old fashioned....lol

Re: christmas shopping

• Options
    I did most of my shopping online.  But I did buy a few things and all of DD's stocking stuffers in stores WITH DD.  She actually picked half of the stuff out!  hehe.  She's still young enough where she's not going to remember seeing it in the store.   Next year we'll have to do things differently.  :)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

two words--Amazon Prime. 

I think if I were to go to a store I would leave the kids with someone.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I do most of it online, generally because it's cheaper and not because of the kids. I would buy gifts for the kids with them with me though, if I wanted to - they are too little to really remember what mommy bought at the store three weeks ago, KWIM?

I do prefer in-person shopping, for the ambiance of the Christmas season, but even if I'm out shopping, it usually turns into window shopping and I'll see what I want to find cheaper online later.

• Options
    I do it online.  I'm buying the same stuff I'd buy at the store, without the hassle, and at cheaper prices, so who cares?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"