D.C. Area Babies
Options

Ob/Gyn near Woodbridge?

Anyone want to recommend an OB/GYN in the Woodbridge area?  Extra credit for being VBAC friendly.    Not pregnant, but need yearly exam (just moved to VA from CA) and also thinking about the future Big Smile 

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ob/Gyn near Woodbridge?

• Options
    About Women is great and vbac friendly.  They are located in the building connected to Potomac Hospital.

Married to J since 5/05, Mommy to T (10/08), L (08/10) and C (02/13) who was born at home.

• Options
    Thanks! You're the second person to recommend that practice to me.  I'll check them out. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would say yhat 99% of the women in need of an OB/Gyn in Woodbridge that don't mind using Potomac Hospital go to About Women. :-) I had a great pregnancy and L&D with them. Some people prefer to go with OBs in other areas for hospital purposes (Potomac doesn't have a level III NICU) but I had a great experience there. The nurses were nice, the rooms were private, and everything seemed to be relaxed and comfortable, even with an induction that wasn't following normal induction "rules".
  • Options
    FAIRFAX OB/GYN has an office in Woodbridge. I use the Gainesville office, but the doctors are the same, and they're really great. Have no idea about VBAC.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"