Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Ds pooped on the potty, first time!!

Yay! I thought it would never happen but today he came home from the zoo, sat down with a book and did a big ole poop on the potty!! DH made good on his promise to make it rain a parade of toys on his head and we sat outside eating homemade cookies and using his new sidewalk chalk. Omg I was doubting it would ever happen, he is 3.5. Yay my little one!! Of course an hour later he pooped again in his pull ups, lol.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ds pooped on the potty, first time!!

• Options

Woohoo!  What a huge and exciting accomplishment!  We were also super excited when our DS started pooping in the potty too!  Unfortunately, he digressed when he started preschool, so we are at it again, but if it can be done once, it can be done again! 

Yeah for your little guy! 

• Options
    Awesome!  Seems to happen randomly, doesn't it!?  We have had setbacks here and there, but after awhile it sinks in and DS has been doing well for about a month..he is also 3 1/2.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He was peeing on the potty Regularly, then we welcomed s little brother to the family and he wouldn't go anywhere near the potty for months. He has an autism spectrum disorder and when he turned three he lost his therapy for a couple months so that was a huge change going from 10hours a week to none. Now he has his therapy back and preschool for the first time. There have been so many changes it felt like things would never get calmed down enough for him to potty again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"