1st Trimester

How early did you test and with what?- Poll included

I am sitting at 8dpo with no symptoms to speak of except a little cramping and twinges here and there. So indulge me. When did you test? If you would like to add what brand of test you used, I would appreciate it!

Congrats to all! 

[Poll]

Re: How early did you test and with what?- Poll included

• I used first response regular and digital, and EPT. All came back positive at 14dpo. EPT was way harder to make out than first response though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • tested at 10 dpo with a generic brand. negative. Tested again with First Response at 12 dpo, positive.
    BabyFruit Ticker *****Mommy's Meatball*****
  • Loading the player...
  • I got a bfp with DS at 9dpo on an internet cheapie...this time I waited until 11dpo & I got my bfp on an IC too.
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • BFN - 9 dpo - Dollar Store

BFN - 11 dpo - Dollar Store

BFP - 14 dpo - Dollar Store, Wondfos and First Response 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Waited fir AF to show.. No clue how many days past O since I wasn't charting. I tested with a top care Walmart brand test (pink dye) got a very faint positive.. Then followed up the next dy with a digital.
  • I tested with Wondfo at 10 DPO. Very faint positive. I ran out of the bathroom to show DH and said "Do you see a line?!?"

I then tested with FRER and still had a faint positive, but there was no doubt there was a line there.

Have taken a few since then (since it's still very early for me) to confirm the line is getting darker.

• My Wondfo came out positive on 11dpo, in the afternoon. The next morning Wondfo was much darker. I now swear by them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I tested with a Wondfo at 10dpo and it was negative.  At 12 dpo it was a very light positive.  I went out and bought a First response and got another light positive at 13dpo.
    CafeMom Tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got a negative at 10 dpo with an IC but a positive at 10 dpo with a FRER.
  • I got my first positives at 10dpo on wondfo and CBE digital tests.  Took a few more days for the positive to show up on dollar tree tests.
  • I was two weeks late, but I used the Clear Blue Digital and loved it over the non-digital tests I've used before.
  • Thanks everyone! Good luck with your pregnancies!
  • I realized that I was past due to AF while watching Breaking Dawn Pt 1 & I kept having to get up to make a quick trip to the bathroom.  Afterwards, I went to the store and picked up a test.  I got the First Response 2 pack that had a bonus 3rd test included.  I tested immediately when I got home fully expecting  a negative.  I didn't pay much attention to it & then as I walked past noticed it was BFP!!!  I didn't believe it so since I had more tests I tested again in early the next morning which was also BFP & so was the 3rd!!!  
  • I used clinical guard tests from 8 dpo on. I got a positive and confirmed with a frer at 12dpo. I used afternoon urine every day, so I'm pretty sure I could have tested positive at least one day sooner with fmu because that's when my symptoms really kicked in. :)
    Mommy to N (3), J (2), and C (10 months). LO4 is due in mid-September.
  • I had only been keeping track of my cycle for the last two months, so I waited until I was pretty sure AF was late. I tested first with some generic store brand--we got a BF?. We seriously couldn't figure out if we had a super-duper faint line, an evap line, or maybe we were just seeing things altogether. We both kept going back and forth. We decided to give it another two days before testing again. This time I wasn't willing to mess around with deciphering lines, so I got the Clearblue digital--that's the way to go, I think.
    BFP # 1 11/2011, MC 12/2011 
    BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~
    BFP#3: 09/2013, EDD 5/14/14

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • The First Response Early Result test that came with my OPK
  • I used a First Response and a dollar store baby test :D

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Walmart (Equate) brand showed faint horizontal line but dark vertical and control.  This was twice, and after AF no-show.
  • My BFP was on 9dpo with a wondfo and a FRER with FMU, and a clearblue digi at night.
  • I started testing at 9 dpo and tested again at 11 and 13.  Then started spotting and assumed my period was starting and stopped testing.  Then realized when AF was 3 days late and I didn't really "start" that I should probably test and there was my positive!  After months of trying and testing up until AF showed up, the one month I slacked I actually was :)
  • First + was with an internet cheapy, and it was crazy faint. Went and bought FRER and got + 10dpo, 11dpo and 12dpo. Had - tests with Clearblue Easy digital on 10dpo and 11dpo, finally got a + on 12dpo.
    Married since 2008 | TTC #1 since 2011

2 losses: Nov '11 and Aug '12
    Dx: Feb '13 - HSG shows clear tubes but minor diverticulitis; Borderline DOR; Low DHEA and low testosterone.
    Moving on to IUI or IVF.

3.4.13:  Holy crap! Surprise natural BFP on cycle #19. EDD 11.12.13
    We've got a peen.....it's a boy! 
    Little man born 11.17.2013 via c-section

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I tested at 8 dpo with both pregnancies and got positive results. I used the cheapy ones from some website the first time and I used dollar tree tests the second time.
  • My chart looked like it was going triphasic at 9 DPO. I used a Wondfo OPK that afternoon just to test the OPK as HPT theory and it was negative so I chalked the temp spike up to a fluke. At 10 DPO my breasts felt a little fuller and more sensitive. At 11 DPO I was definitely feeling a tightness in my chest, and my temperature was still elevated, so I used an other Wondfo OPK and it was almost positive. I bought an FRER that evening and got my BFP.
  • 9 dpo on Wondfo and FRER for me!
    Baby boy born in July 2012
    2nd Baby due Feb 27th, 2015
     baby development

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I tested the day my period should have been starting, because I felt like it wasn't coming (none of my usual premenstrual symptoms). I wasn't charting, so I don't know dpo.

I ran out and bought a generic in the middle of my workday, then left work early to hit the doc's and get a blood test to confirm.

BabyFruit Ticker

July 3rd, 2012 ~ Hang in there sweetheart, we can't wait to meet you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"