Single Parents
Options

I finally have 4 kids

Corbin Reid was born last Saturday at 35w4d. I posted his slightly traumatic birth story on my blog (link in siggy). Here's one of my favorite pictures of him: 

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

Re: I finally have 4 kids

• Options
    Ahhh congrats! Love the name! I can't see the picture but I bet he is gorgeous!
  • Options
    I've been following your blog so I knew he was here! However, I wanted to congratulate you! He is so freaking adorable! I hope that recovery goes smoothly for you and that you have lots of fun with your beautiful baby boy!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awwww Congrats!!! He's so cute
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Congrats! He is beautiful!! Skips off to read blog!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congratulations!  He is beautiful :)
  • Options
    Many congrats on your boy and family!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your new addition to your family!!
  • Options
    Congrats! He's going to have his work cut out for him with three big sisters!
  • Options
    Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby boy. How are the big sisters doing?
  • Options

imageWhatDidIDoWrong:
    Congratulations! He is a beautiful baby boy. How are the big sisters doing?

Emma (SD) loves being the biggest sister. She likes to hold him. Audrey, who is my sensitive soul that I thought would be devastated by having to share me, loves her brother and wants to help me do things. Natalie, my child who thinks she's a pretty princess, is actually taking it a little hard that she's not the "baby" anymore.  

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

• Options
    Congrats and I love his name! What a beautiful little dude Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats, Darth!  I saw all the pics on your blog; he is a beautiful baby!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats Darth! I love love LOVE that pic of him. Utterly adorable! How are you feeling?
    imageimage. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCPA04:
    Congrats Darth! I love love LOVE that pic of him. Utterly adorable! How are you feeling?

Surprisingly not tired. He's such a good baby, and a great sleeper already. I have to wake myself up, and then spend 20 minutes trying to wake him up to eat in the middle of the night! Once he gets a bit heavier, I know he'll STTN. I just want to chunk him up now.

I'm still in a lot of pain, though. The combo of previous c/s scar tissue, and the tubal, have left me feeling pretty crappy.  

imageimage

TheseFourButton-1.png

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"