Nevada Babies

On 4th baby still nervous about labor

seriously,does it never go away the nervousness of labor,I am only 13 weeks and already very nervous about the labor. when really my last was an hour and the one before that 35 minutes,I didnt feel any labor pains,just went to the hospital because my stomach stayed tight and found out I was at 9 centemeters. all my labors were a breeze and quick and still,I am so scared...please help!!!

Re: On 4th baby still nervous about labor

• imagesasha1923:
    seriously,does it never go away the nervousness of labor,I am only 13 weeks and already very nervous about the labor. when really my last was an hour and the one before that 35 minutes,I didnt feel any labor pains,just went to the hospital because my stomach stayed tight and found out I was at 9 centemeters. all my labors were a breeze and quick and still,I am so scared...please help!!!

No it doesn't... I've only had on e and am currently pregnant with number 2 and I have been having awful dreams and thoughts about labor even though DD#1 was a super easy labor.

• I'm curious to know this too! My first was so easy and I am terrified to deliver my second :/ But I am so anxious to gt it over with!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"