Single Parents
Options

How to word visitation...

So were separated, and im leaving the state so i wont be able to file for divorce for 6 months (i have to be a resident of the state) me and the STBXH are agreeing on the terms of the separation and signing/notarizing it.

In this agreement I want to have something about visitation should he visit (I dont think it happen often, if at all) Should he move or come into town what would be acceptable visitation for a 2mo-1 year old? and how should I word it?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live

Re: How to word visitation...

• Options

Darth posted this a few days ago. https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60404022.aspx

How far are you moving? What is your proposed plan? For a LO that young, more frequent shorter visits are ideal. I honestly wouldn't put anything into the plan "if" he moved. Just focus on him visiting for now. Do you have a child support order? What is he expecting?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Oh perfect, thank you!

And im moving almost 3000 miles away. So far hes all for us moving and plans on visiting early next year, which would be him getting a hotel and me saying you get LO this amount of time...

And we did agree on child support. He has suggested a little more but I dont think he can afford and I wont be really paying for child support. I may change it since were still working out details.

I guess I need to talk to him a little bit more. The guideline helps alot, I have an idea now. thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"