South Florida Babies
Options

Cookie favor recommendations

Anyone have recs for a place that makes cookie favors, preferably yummy and not too expensive. Im looking for individually wrapped custom cookies to give as favors. Thank u!

Re: Cookie favor recommendations

• Options

I stumbled into this shop one day on US1 because Big E is a Cookie Monster. ;) Super cute things but to be honest, a bit on the pricey side. https://www.cookiesbydesign.com/

But it can't hurt to ask prices for what you are looking for. I think for the most part, these cookie favor stores are expensive. You may be better off having someone make them or perhaps order them online. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options

thanx i checked but def pricey :(

i had it all set up weeks ago (cake and cookies) but yesterday i find out it fell through :(

u know how i hate last minute things lol 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure if she's still doing them, but there is a bumpie (MrsCruz) that does them.  Again, I sued them for my shower, and they were a hit and delicious, and most importantly, well priced.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imagecocojack10:
    Again, I sued them for my shower,

That's a funny typo. 

• Options

thanks everyone! shower was a great success and the cookie favors i found too !

i went with the sweet shop cookie company and the order arrived super on time and looked and tasted awesome :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"