South Florida Babies
Options

Recommendations for place that makes yummy but cheap custom cakes

Recommendations for place that makes yummy but cheap custom cakes please :)

thanx girls! 

Re: Recommendations for place that makes yummy but cheap custom cakes

• Options
    In Hialeah, Madelyns on 49th street. I used them for my sister's shower, but I live further north so will need to find another vendor.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Misha's Cupcakes are very reasonable and delicious! I ordered from them for the boys' party and they customized the cake without any issue - just sent a picture via email. Go to their website for an idea on prices and email them if you have a picture of what you want. also, look for a coupon online to try and get a discount. ;)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Check out Not Just Cakes by Patty on Sunset Drive and 102nd Ave.
  • Options
    thankx for the recs everyone  !:)
  • Options
    I used LA Sweets inside Sunset Place (near Niketown) for my shower, and they were AMAZING!  And very affordable $1/ea for a mini cupcake.  We ordered enough for 2-3person attending, with different flavors.  They flew!
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mischa's Cupcakes, like somebody already mentioned, are incredible. Simply the most amazing things I've ever put in my mouth, and pretty much all of their flavors are like that.

But otherwise, there's Elite Cake Creations, Edda's Cake Designs, and Divine Delicacies as well.
  • Options

my baby shower cake was a HUGE hit ! I ended up going with Mishas and YES the cake was delicious ! not one piece was left over for me to take home :(

thanks for the help. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"