Adoption
Options

New Car

I just purchased a 2006 Dodge Caravan. It is so pretty and I am so excited! It is nice to have a car again (ours was totaled in September, not our fault). I just wanted to share my excitement!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New Car

• Options
    congrats on the purchase!  enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options

Yay!  I wish I had a new car!  Mine is a 2000 Corolla.  Mechanically it's fine, cosmetically... well, it has a bad case of leporsy.  As well as the roof fabric inside starting to fall apart too.

Enjoy the mommy mobile :)  I'm jealous!

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats!  We rock a Town & Country... I never knew minivans were so awesome.  I'll never go back!  :)
  • Options

imagejulandjo:
    Congrats!  We rock a Town & Country... I never knew minivans were so awesome.  I'll never go back!  :)

Me Neither!! I love it!!!

• Options
    imagekgs0505:

Yay!  I wish I had a new car!  Mine is a 2000 Corolla.  Mechanically it's fine, cosmetically... well, it has a bad case of leporsy.  As well as the roof fabric inside starting to fall apart too.

Enjoy the mommy mobile :)  I'm jealous!

Thanks!! Man - I hope you are able to get a new car soon! We found this one on ebay for only 6k. :D  I call it the mommy mobile too!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"