January 2011 Moms
Options

Who is here? Anyone else at work?

Are you off thurs and fri?

A lot of ppl are off tmrw too. I will be here.

I am just bored. Lets do something to pass the time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who is here? Anyone else at work?

• Options

I'm here, have a few things to work on but nothing I can stretch between now and 5:00!  What can we do to pass the time?  I am off Thurs-Fri thank goodness.

• Options

Im off thurs and fri too, woohoo!
    I dont know, I wish I could think of something.

Im about to fall asleep!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm here. Cooper is napping so i'm bumping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I wish I was napping.

Got any game ideas?

• Options

imageRosieBcheeks98:
    I'm here. Cooper is napping so i'm bumping.

I see you are almost a silver poster. woooot woooot.

• Options

You're right, I am almost a silver poster wahooo.  I'm so bored.  This rain is making me tired.  Is it pouring over by you?

• Options

Yep, pouring here too. Im very sleepy. I just want to go home and snuggle my whitweee.

But she is not the snuggling kind right now. lol She is a squirm worm.

• Options
    Hello!  Can I play?  I have tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday off.  I have to work Saturday (hopefully we will be slow and you guys should come on here and visit me) then have off Sunday and Monday.  I am so freaking excited.  This is the first time in years and years that I have had the day after Thanksgiving off.
  • Options
    Oh, and DS and I fell asleep on the couch last night cuddling.  It's the first time in forever that happened.  It makes my heart melt just thinking about it.
  • Options

Thats awesome you have those days off. So cute you fell asleep w/ ds too. I cant wait for days like this. W lets me snuggle her, IF I let her yank at my necklace.

She is going to break it, I just know it.

• Options

My favorite game is f***/marry/punch.  Let's play that.  Here are the three names, in no particular order, so place them in your F/M/P order:

Barack Obama

George W. Bush

Abraham Lincoln

• Options

JT is napping - I'm about to eat a giant cupcake my friend brought me. JT had his first play date today (like where they were both on the floor playing rather than in their strollers outside). She's 5 1/2 months. He tried to take her pacifier. And any toy she showed interest in all of a sudden was his favorite toy. I tried to nip that in the bud right away - no spoiled brats allowed in this house I tell ya! 

imageDoodle2011:

Barack Obama -- F*** - they say they have big d*cks, right??

George W. Bush -- Marry - he's got mad loot!

Abraham Lincoln -- Punch - too skinny and hate the beard.

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

Thats awesome you have those days off. So cute you fell asleep w/ ds too. I cant wait for days like this. W lets me snuggle her, IF I let her yank at my necklace.

She is going to break it, I just know it.

It only happened because he was really tired.  I woke up to a flash in my face, so at least DH got a picture.  Smile

• Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

JT is napping - I'm about to eat a giant cupcake my friend brought me. JT had his first play date today (like where they were both on the floor playing rather than in their strollers outside). She's 5 1/2 months. He tried to take her pacifier. And any toy she showed interest in all of a sudden was his favorite toy. I tried to nip that in the bud right away - no spoiled brats allowed in this house I tell ya! 

imageDoodle2011:

Barack Obama -- F*** - they say they have big d*cks, right??

George W. Bush -- Marry - he's got mad loot!

Abraham Lincoln -- Punch - too skinny and hate the beard.

LOL, I get so ticked at my sisters kids when they try to take something from W, I say "Oh no you dont!!" LOL

I will ditto your F, Marry, Punch. Obama is the best looking. Bush would probably be easy to get along with, and Lincoln, blah.

• Options

F - Obama

M - Lincoln

P- Bush

• Options

Dude, what is up w/ my dupe posts today. I only click post once. Blah!!

• Options

imagebethyla:
    Oh, and DS and I fell asleep on the couch last night cuddling.  It's the first time in forever that happened.  It makes my heart melt just thinking about it.

I am so jealous! DD has NEVER slept on/with me. Not even when she was a newborn. Least cuddly baby ever :(

• Options
    P - Barack Obama

F - George W. Bush

M - Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    imageSweetHurricane:
    P - Barack Obama

F - George W. Bush

M - Abraham Lincoln

lmao, I can not get the idea of your f'ing G dub ya. I love it. FTR, he got some much crap...and yet he always looked like such a nice guy. 

• Options
    Well, I hate Obama so I couldn't bring myself to F*** or marry him. I hear Abe was a good guy, much more the husband type than GDub. So, that only leaves me one choice. Lol
  • Options

Ahhhhhh F/M/P, makes me laugh every time.  For the record I would:

F- Obama (this was a hard choice between him and GWB, as politically I find them both to be moronic, but Obama seems like he would be decent in the sack)

M- Lincoln (smart, would probably be cool with me being independent, although I like a PP's answer of GWB based on him having money, that is a valid point)

P- GWB (by default)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"