Maryland Babies

Coughing and Teething?

Has anyone ever observed their LO having a bad cough during a bad teething time as well? I read somewhere that babies can develop a cough while teething due to the amount of saliva. LO has a bad cough, but doctor said no fluid in the eyes, chest looks good, etc. so I can't figure out what it is. But, he constantly has something in his mouth and has been more fussy the last couple days and not sleeping as well either so I thought maybe he has another tooth or two coming in.

Anyone? Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Coughing and Teething?

• When my DD was teething she always had a running nose and a fever with teething. It usually only lasted a day. Poor little guy, I hope he starts to feel better.

• Me too! I feel helpless! Sad I meant to say no fluid in the EARS (not eyes)... and no runny nose or anything. Just a really wet cough. We're going to be getting the "look" tomorrow for bringing a coughing baby on a plane... don't really have any other option though... and I seriously think it's caused by teething and not a cold or anything.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine has the same thing. He ran a low fever all weekend, has been drooling and coughing like crazy, and is fussy. We took him in and got the "all clear" from the pedi. Last night he was up off and on ALL. NIGHT. LONG. (A perfect way to start my 11 hour workday if I do say so). Still nothing popping through but its close! GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"