Nevada Babies

prenatal massages?

hi ladies!

we're heading to vegas to spend thanksgiving with my husband's fam, and i'm looking for a great place to get a prenatal massage on friday.  any suggestions?

tia!!

Xoxo!!

Re: prenatal massages?

• Pricey, but the Canyon Ranch Spa at Venetian/Palazzo was amazing! If your family are locals and can go, they could get you the local discount as well. I've gone twice. It sucks since you can't use the sauna/steam room, but they have a really nice relaxation area and ask to see the wave room. They also will give you an extra large robe if you need it. It was so nice!
  • imagelreidy505:

hi ladies!

we're heading to vegas to spend thanksgiving with my husband's fam, and i'm looking for a great place to get a prenatal massage on friday.  any suggestions?

tia!!

Belly Bliss its actually a spa in a Peri's office

- 2 Moms 2 Twins Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    our Blog -http://dosbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Belly Bliss...I'm hoping to get a prenantal massage gift certificate for X-mas! Read great things about them

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Belly Bliss Desert Perinatal Spa caters specifically to pregnant mommas- and wow! do they knock it out of the park! I am a spa fanatic and NO other spa can compare for prenatal massage and care. It's about 15-20 min drive from the strip- -but not too bad, easy to get to, and definitely worth it- near 215 and Russell.  Their ph: 702-597-5158. And, yes- they are part of a perinatal office. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"