Snarky and T-TTC
Options

Christmas lights

Am I going to have to switch strictly to LED soon?  The man went to Walmart yesterday to pick up a few more strands of lights for our half lit tree and they didn't have any 100 count white lights on green strands.  They did have 50 count white lights on white strands, but we can't use those. 

Went to Home Depot today to pick some up and had to hunt for them.  They have a tiny little section for the regular white lights and a huge section for LED.  They were only $2.68 for 100, so I bought 7 of them.  Should last me a few more years. 

LEDs are so expensive.  My wallet is scared. 

Re: Christmas lights

• Options
    imagepmarie33:

LEDs are so expensive.  My wallet is scared. 

But, if you use a fair # of them, and keep them on a few hours a day, your wallet will thank you in the form of your energy bill. Electricity is super spendy here, and we saw a difference the first year. Was worth it for us

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

yah.

Maybe I'll check out the clearance sections after the holidays and start buying then.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagepmarie33:

Maybe I'll check out the clearance sections after the holidays and start buying then.

good plan

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • Options
    imagepmarie33:

yah.

thats what i do.

Though we use those old school big colored bulbs...they remind me of my childhood tree and i had to have them! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Options
    I don't like the way LED lights look. I want to stock up on non LED's so I don't have to switch. I know they are cost effective in the long run, I just wish I liked the way they look. Oh well.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"