TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Can we be honest about something...

Do you have facial hair?  If you do, what do you do about it?  I feel like a freak!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
TTC #1 since 6.10
SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
HSG= All clear & perfect
Currently learning to live Child Free
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
?Big Girls have babies too!?
??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??

Re: Can we be honest about something...

• Options

The more time that passes, the more plucking becomes futile with my chin hair. I'm seriously considering laser treatment or something. It's really getting out of hand.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    When I first started seeing RE, PCOS symptoms had just started, like only 3 wonky cycles and gained like 10 lbs in 3 months.  I told him at the time facial hair wasnt a symptom (because at the time it wasn't) and then 4 months later, FACIAL HAIR!  Tweezing is all I have done for it now, I have always had a little hair on my chest and I would just shave it, now I tweeze that too so I don't have to do it as often.
    TTC since June 2009 DX: PCOS October 2010
    6 medicated cycles, 2 pregnancies, 1 ectopic April 2011, Early Miscarriage August 2011
    7 more cycles, 1 IUI, No success after last pregnancy
    7/1/2012 No more fertility coverage
    8/17/2012 started pursuing domestic infant adoption!
    11/26/2012 HOME STUDY APPROVED!!!
    Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
    When relaxing didn't work is my new blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I REALLY thank you girls for being honest!!!  So far I have waxed, but want a more permanent solution!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options
    Yes, it's terrible. Started when I was 30, no fair!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this RAWR!  I have been dying to ask other girls about this.  I get a handful of black hairs that i have to pluck.  Some on my chest/boobs, a couple on my neck, one on my chin and one in a mole on my jawline.  They drive me insane and get incredibly embarrassed about them.  There is some comfort knowing I am not alone.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    It's gotten worse for me since I turned 30, I usually tweeze and wax.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

*ticker warning*

1st of all, I miss you girls!

2nd, THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!  I've dealt with this since early teens and it's only gotten worse.  I have "sideburns" and hair on my chin (either side).  I LOATHE it.  Makes me feel like a man.  Honestly, I can't take even minimal growth so I never make it to the point of waxing.  I shave it every morning in the shower.  My more permanent solution.....laser hair removal.  Groupon does 6 treatments for $99.  I have to wait now...but I will be getting it done.  It's on my Christmas list.  I don't mind shaving my legs every day for the rest of my life...that's a girl thing.  But think, black, course hair on my face makes me feel so unattractive. 

• Options

Omg! I have been getting super long and coarser hairs on my jawline and neck since I was 22 or so. I pull and or pluck them, all depends on when I find them. But because of their location, finding them in a mirror with tweezers, oh it's a pain. Occassionally I will get one kinda like Petra, but not nearly as bad, the zitty itchy kind. I hate the hairs! 

Also, I get an occassional dark black hair on one of my breasts. I pluck those. And I have a ton of weird hairs that if I don't pluck them, they become ingrown. Nobody knows that. Now you do. 

I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    imagelotus88:

The more time that passes, the more plucking becomes futile with my chin hair. I'm seriously considering laser treatment or something. It's really getting out of hand.  

This, this and all of this.

The tweezing is constant!! I am sad to admit that once or twice I got so lazy and fed up with the tweezing that I shaved it.

I'm not a waxer, just never liked it. But I decided to try it out on my chin and neck hair... it was one hot mess.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    I have thought about that groupon, I see it every now and then.  What is stopping is I worked with a lady who had it done (probably 7 years ago now), it didn't work, it grew back darker and she had scaring.  If ANY of you do the laser, let me know how it works for you.  I have been waxing my lip for about 4 years now, then I once waxed my under chin - huge mistake.  Now I have all these hairs.  DH noticed once, it didn't bother him, but I cried and cried!!!!!
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    HSG= All clear & perfect
  • Options

I actually took a razor to my chin the other day.......and upper lip. I get the long fine ones on my neck, thick black stubby things on my chin and the light mustache ones on my upper lip. I hate it so much. I even will get random long dark hairs on my cheeks and jaw line.

ETA: I also get them on my collar bone every so often and on my breasts, I shave there though.

I actually shave my arms, breasts and stomach with all the "usuals".

• Options
    imageCashewsMommy:
    imagelotus88:

The more time that passes, the more plucking becomes futile with my chin hair. I'm seriously considering laser treatment or something. It's really getting out of hand. 

This, this and all of this.
    The tweezing is constant!! I am sad to admit that once or twice I got so lazy and fed up with the tweezing that I shaved it.
    I'm not a waxer, just never liked it. But I decided to try it out on my chin and neck hair... it was one hot mess. 

Ugh. Once in a great while I wax, but I always get ingrown hairs then that get irritated and end up being a zit that won't go away.  Also it seems to be gradually spreading down toward my neck.  Maybe I should look into this groupon deal.
  • Options

I wax mine myself.  I am 1/2 Italian so I've always had upper lip hair.  As I get older, I now have a goatee Smile

I use Sally Hansen wax strips.  They are easy and don't make a mess.  I do tend to break out when I do...but I don't know which is worse.  I guess the whiskers are worse for me so I can handle the zits. 

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

1st pregnancy: BFP- 6/28/09 - Found out we lost our little girl on 10/9/09 at 19w 4d - D&E- 10/14/09

June 2010, corrective surgery for Septate Uterus and large fibroids

2nd pregnancy: BFP- 10/18/10 - Slow rising, non-doubling HCGs, no heart beat. Non-viable pregnancy, D&C- 11/12/10

Started Metformin 6/30/11, Started Clomid 7/20/11 - Unsuccessful

HSG and Laparoscopic surgery revealed blocked tubes and lots of scar tissue...IVF here we come!!!

Surprise BFP naturally!!! IT'S A BOY!!!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options

I'm 35 and have been waxing my eyebrows for years (like over 10). Then I noticed that my lip was getting darker, so I've been doing that for 5 years now. Lately, I've noticed that I have chin hair - so it's time to start waxing that.

I also pluck hairs from my nipples, and have been doing that for years. It's awful. Embarrassed

I used to wax my sideburns, but no longer do that and just leave them.

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"