Washington Babies

FFFC!!

Okay ladies. It's Friday and that means it's time for Flame Free Friday Confession!!
Nicole 32| Julian 29
Cooper: 11/20/11
Julian: EDD 8/1/16
PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

Re: FFFC!!

• Here's mine! Not flame worthy but sort of exciting. I may or may not be in labor, I can't quite tell!! I had a sweep last night and I can't tell if I'm in the early part of labor or, if it's just the side effects of the sweep. 

Maybe this is flame worthy, if it is labor. I want to make sure I blow dry my hair and "get ready" before I leave. Ha! Vain, I know.

Okay, what's your FFFC?

Nicole 32| Julian 29
    Cooper: 11/20/11
    Julian: EDD 8/1/16
    PCOS & Endo. w/ DOR

• imageNicoleD0516:

Here's mine! Not flame worthy but sort of exciting. I may or may not be in labor, I can't quite tell!! I had a sweep last night and I can't tell if I'm in the early part of labor or, if it's just the side effects of the sweep. 

Maybe this is flame worthy, if it is labor. I want to make sure I blow dry my hair and "get ready" before I leave. Ha! Vain, I know.

Okay, what's your FFFC?

I'm soooooooo jealous if you are in labor, I really want it to happen tonight, have the baby tomorrow so I'll have the baby and be home before Thanksgiving!  (As if you can plan these things!).  And I'm with you on the blow dry and get ready before leaving.  I've been thinking about buying waterproof mascara which I never normally wear, have to look decent for photos, right? :)  I also want to straighten my hair, this might be too ambitious though.  Hope you are in labor and I can join you soon!

• Loading the player...
  • I am so happy we are switching daycare and getting DS into preschool.

Our daycare provider works real estate at H's office part time. Today after H dropped DS off H got an email that daycare provider is going to move her real estate license to another brokerage. It upset H and MIL (who are the brokers) but really daycare provider looks like the ass. She did a not run a good child care and DS has been there longer than we should have had him there. As in the TV is always on and the person who watches the kids have 4 or 5 of her own who she yells at all day.

So happy to be our last day there.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • imageAnnetteWalker:

I am so happy we are switching daycare and getting DS into preschool.

Our daycare provider works real estate at H's office part time. Today after H dropped DS off H got an email that daycare provider is going to move her real estate license to another brokerage. It upset H and MIL (who are the brokers) but really daycare provider looks like the ass. She did a not run a good child care and DS has been there longer than we should have had him there. As in the TV is always on and the person who watches the kids have 4 or 5 of her own who she yells at all day.

So happy to be our last day there.

That doesn't sound FF at all - I'm glad you have him moving into something better! 

I have done nothing work related yesterday or today. I'm already in vacation (and Christmas) mode! 

Also, I walked around Kohl's this morning whistling "Santa Baby" Love it!

• I went out after work twice this week! Since those were the only two invitations I've gotten to do anything outside of work in 3+ months, I couldn't pass them up (new here, no friends yet) even though I've been fighting off a cold since last week. Of course I came down with a really bad full blown cold and "worked" from home both yesterday and today, curled up with a blanket, a box of tissues, and a cup of tea. So I suppose I already got my due punishment. As miserable as it is being sick, I think I'd probably do it all over again if given the chance.
  • imageNicoleD0516:

Okay, what's your FFFC?

One of the benefits of my scheduled c/s was being able to have my hair and make-up done.  I even straightened my hair.  I knew there would be oodles of pictures (plus we had a birth photographer).  So, glad I did... even though I cried off a lot of it. :-)

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • James fell asleep nursing.  He's been miserable with teething pain and needs this, so I don't want to move him.  So, I'm sitting here using the computer with a sleeping child half on my lap and my naked boob still out. :-)
    Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"