Baby Names

Re: ::HEADDESK:: What is wrong with people???

• Options
    I'm glad my DS is due in April. My DH knew about this contest and thought it was cool!

Mother of  Sable Rene' & Clifton Michael
    Blog    Names
  • Options
    That poor, poor boy.
    Married on August 15, 2009
    TTC #1 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS September 2011
    Started Metformin November 2011
    3T December Siggy Challenge:Favorite Holiday Movie: The Santa Clause.
    Photobucket
    <a href="http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/h474/jessa8909/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageKeri Marie:
    I'm glad my DS is due in April. My DH knew about this contest and thought it was cool!

Oh dear god!! I am so happy for you that he didn't get the chance.

• Options
    Oh good lord! I am actually browsing the baby name board right next to DH while he is playing Skyrim. I was like "Look, both of our interests in one article!"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15
  • Options
    Wow. Just wow.

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Options
    I just showed that article to my FI, who is currently playing Skyrim. He said that if we had a baby and there was a chance to win free Bethesda games for life he would drub me in order to do it. That way I would be too drugged up to notcie the birth certificate lol. I told him I would kill him. I know he is only joking. I made the point that we are naming our future kids after Star Wars characters, thats enough.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Oh, I love Skyrim. I wouldn't name my kid that, despite the tempting offer for free games for life. Admittedly, they do have some really cool names in the game, like Astrid. Anyways, he'll have fun pronouncing for people his whole life.
  • Options

imageKeri Marie:

Yes 

My DH would have probably tried to talk me into it to get free video games for life. 

Kidding...well, sort of.

• Options
    They can change it, he's an infant, he has no idea what his name is.  It's definitely a stupid name though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aww, there are better character names than THAT! Come on now!

• Options

imageAlphabetFish:
    Aww, there are better character names than THAT! Come on now!

This made me burst out laughing! I woke the baby up.... whoopsZip it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"