11 Weeks — The Bump
11 Weeks Pregnant

11 Weeks

Hello Mommys,

I am new to this... both pregnancy and this site. We are due on June 9th, 2012 and VERY excited. It was really nice reading all of your posts and hearing that things are normal. lol. I'm very lucky I hear with no morning sickness. But, I am very tired all day long and can not fall or stay asleep at ALL!!! I guess that is really the only thing that's not- so- good now. My doctor told us that I am a high- risk pregnancy do to blood clots I had in my lungs from a past surgery and being overweight. I pretty nervous about that. I just want to make sure I'm doing everything right and have a healthy baby, like every Mom wants. Thanks for letting me vent a little:)

Re: 11 Weeks

• I just want to say congratulations and welcome to The Bump. I find it is a great go to resource.  Also we share the same due date of June 9, 2012 and my husband and I couldn't be more excited as well. I am sorry about some of your complications but it at least your doctors are aware of the issue early and they will keep a close eye on you! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm right there with you! My due date is also June 9th. I'm very excited and nervous as well since this is my first pregnancy that made it this long. I had a miscarriage before at 8 weeks. But I feel good about this one. I'm also a high risk pregnancy because I have a heart shaped uterus. Just stay positive and everything will be fine. :) Good luck in the rest of your pregnancy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards