TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Knock Knock, Mind If I Come In?

Hey ladies,

Mind if I join you all over here?  I recognize most of you from TTCAL. (Actually, I think I recognize more people in here than on TTCAL, sigh.)  Anyway, I've been around these parts for about ten months now, and am feeling more like an oldie now than a newbie.  That's a double edged sword.

For those that don't know me, here's a quick sum up.  Name's Mindy, as in Mork and ...  I had my first m/c many moons ago (he would be 18 yo now), second m/c with methotrexate in January (it's on the record as an ectopic, but my docs agree now it was more likely an incomplete m/c), and third m/c w/D&C in July (twins, which absolutely killed DH and I, as we were always sure we were going to have twins).  

I took a bump break until recently, and tried to clear my head and emotions.  It worked a little, and am now back in the swing of the bump and doc appointments.  Saw the high risk doc a couple weeks ago, who referred me to an RE (knew that was going to happen), and now I'm gathering all my basic b/w results, chromosomal analyses, and strength in anticipation of my next appointment (don't have an exact date yet).

I think that about covers it.  Love and hugs all around. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mama to 5 angel babies, 1 rainbow baby, and 2 more angel babies. 
My beautiful Ella/ToT arrived 10/10/12. 

Re: Knock Knock, Mind If I Come In?

• Options
    Hi Mork! Welcome. I know what you mean about not recognizing anyone on ttcal anymore. Its sad, but I hope we'll all move over to pgal soon! Good luck w/ your testing. I just starting seeing an RE and am going through all that as well.

PGAL/PAL welcome

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • Options

I'm glad your getting back in the swing of things. I've missed those blue suede shoes!

I'm still here...

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome - I've missed seeing your siggy around. I agree that the only people I recognize now are over here or on PGAL. I don't know a soul on TTCAL anymore, really.

• Options
    I'm sorry for everything you've been through!  Welcome to this side of the board:)

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

• Options

Hi and welcome!  I just joined too.  I've been around for about 11 months too now....hard to believe that.

I hope all your testing goes well.  

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome to the board.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Options

I'm sorry you're here, but welcome.  I don't post on TTCAL anymore because I only recognize a few people, and they post here also.  It stinks being left behind.

(((HUGS)))

Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
  • Options
    Hi Mork!  Welcome to 6+  I hope your RE helps you with a plan to get your take home baby soon!

image image imageimageimage  

CFNBC after 8 losses and IF || History || My Angel Babies

• Options

Hey Mindy...

I feel like I don't know anyone on TTCAL anymore as well.  And hehehe..I missed those blue shoes too! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"