Connecticut Babies
Options

Where are you taking your Christmas pictures?

I cant decide between Sears, JCPenny, Walmart any other places that you recommned?

Re: Where are you taking your Christmas pictures?

• Options
    We're not doing "Christmas" pictures but we are doing 6 month pictures that will probably be used on our holiday cards.  We are using Fresh Life Photograph, which was recommended by someone else on this board.  I don't really have any experience with the ones you listed!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm doing them myself :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i got that groupon for JCPennys, I still haven't made the appt though I don't think I'll get them done in time for the christmas cards. I'm going to do a mini photo shoot with DS outside probably this weekend
  • Options
    We're going to Target, they put out a great coupon, the cards are 48c if you buy 32 and then you get 12 free. I've had great luck with them picturewise, but the manager in Meriden has been pushy into trying to guilt trip me about not buying bigger packages. The other employees have all been great though. Now I go in declaring exactly what I'm there for and that I won't be making any extra purchases.
  • Options

imagecassoppea:
    We're not doing "Christmas" pictures but we are doing 6 month pictures that will probably be used on our holiday cards.  We are using Fresh Life Photograph, which was recommended by someone else on this board.  I don't really have any experience with the ones you listed!

I used Fresh Life photgraphy for my newborn pictures and she was amazing!

• Options
    imageiverske9:

imagecassoppea:

I used Fresh Life photgraphy for my newborn pictures and she was amazing!

Good to hear!  We are doing pictures next week!  I've seen the website and all of her pictures look great!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We tried JCP and it was a disaster.  They were way overbooked and so our appt time meant nothing.  The photographer we got was horrible and made no effort trying to get DD into the shoot and she literally took a total of 10 pics of us (group and individual) and spent 10 minutes with us after spending almost 30 minutes with the family before us.  I had no issues with them doing our 3,6,9,12 month photos (a different photographer who was much better) with DD, but I'll never go there again for holiday photos.  I had a friend come over and just take pictures of us casually and I'm going to do DD's formal Christmas photos myself as I'm learning photography.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"