Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Help! Why is my son peeing on the floors?

My son is almost 5 and has been potty trained for quite some time. But on Friday he peed on the kitchen floor, laundry room floor and living room floor. And pulled his pants down first, it wasn't like a simple accident. Then yesterday he did the same thing once at my mom's. He won't give anyone any reasons, he just saws he doesn't know why he did it. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and that's the only thing I can think of that would have him suddenly acting like this. But he doesn't seem upset about the baby. I have bad morning sickness and he gets upset about that sometimes but he's never said anything mean about the baby or pregnancy. I am so confused. I have no idea how to handle this. Does anyone have any advice?? Thanks!

Re: Help! Why is my son peeing on the floors?

• Options
    I posted about this not too long ago when my almost-4 year old started doing this. He was peeing everywhere! We scolded him and reminded him to use the toilet, and made him clean it up himself. He seems to have stopped for now, hopefully for good. Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aiden started peeing on the back of the toilet and next to the toilet around 4yo. He is doing a lot better now. But it is sooooo frustrating!! I got to the point where I started giving Aiden cleaning wipes and made him clean up his mess.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"