Health & Exercise
Options

Abs work out?

Hello, I am 2 weeks and 4 days PP and I was wondering if anyone knew when you can start doing abs workouts?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Abs work out?

• Options

imageCrash Into Me:
    Just wait until your doctor clears you.

Agreed. It takes some time for everything to shrink back and go to normal. Your abdominal muscles actually separate when you're pregnant and you have a space between them. My doctor felt around with her hands to see if the space had gone back to normal before she cleared me at 8 weeks. I wouldn't chance it, it could do more harm than good.  If you're really itching to do some workouts, go for a walk. If you start bleeding more heavily, have bad cramps etc, dial down the intensity and take a break for a while. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I waited till I was cleared at my 6 week appointment, but my doctor said I could have started back earlier.  It was a moot point at that time, so I'm not sure how much earlier I could have started.
    June '15 January Siggy Challenge.  Pinterest Fails

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I broke myself in gently with this because it's designed for mums and doesn't follow the usual 'crunches' format. Worked for me! ;-) x

https://www.mamamio.com/us/body/bootcamp-for-tummies-skincare-and-exercise-system.html/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"