Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Art kits (Melissa Doug?) for 3 year olds?

Can anyone recommend some sort of arts and craft kits for 3 year olds? Trying to think of gifts for my quadruplet nieces and nephews and I know they enjoy art. I've seen some cute Melissa and Doug kits. Any recommendations? Thanks

Re: Art kits (Melissa Doug?) for 3 year olds?

• Options

4! Wow!

I'd probably get a cute bucket and fill it with the big bottles of tempera paint, foam brushes, little foam or sponge stamps, finger paints, and anything else that catche syour eyes in the craft store.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageRoxBride:

4! Wow!

I'd probably get a cute bucket and fill it with the big bottles of tempera paint, foam brushes, little foam or sponge stamps, finger paints, and anything else that catche syour eyes in the craft store.

I was going to suggest something like this, but when I read that you have FOUR of them to buy for, I'd definitely suggest a DIY art kit.  You could even decorate the tub/bucket for each one with his/her name, which would make it very personalized.  I love this idea!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the Melissa and Doug kits are cute, but over priced for what they are.  For 4 kids, a DIY kit is the way to go!  My DD is 3 and she is really into quantity.  Most kits have enough for a couple projects, whereas she can paint her way through a pad of 30 pages of art paper and a box of full sized paints in a week!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If you don't want to DIY, these kits from Alex are awesome.  Each project is individually bagged inside the box so that it is idiot proof.  Might come in handy for a mom who is balancing 4 projects all at once.  There are at least four different kits...each kid could get a different set of projects!
  • Options

I've given this wand kit to several 3 year old girls and it has always been a hit

https://www.melissaanddoug.com/decorate-your-own-wooden-princess-wand-art-and-crafts

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"