C-sections
Options

11 weeks PP and sudden incision pain

Is this normal? I've been feeling great after my c/s and going on daily walks since 3 weeks PP. Suddenly last week I started to get increased pain around my incision. It's not a burning sensation (as I had immediately following the c/s) but more of a deep, sharp pain. It doesn't last very long (maybe a few hours) but has returned a handful of times in the last week or so. Once I was doubled over in pain.

Anyone else experience this?  How long will it last? What can I do to minimize the pain?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 11 weeks PP and sudden incision pain

• Options
    If you are doubling over in pain, call your doctor. I hope you feel better soon.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    Does it happen after you turned or twisted or tried lifting anything? I would get pains then. but mine never lasted a couple of hours, more like a couple of minutes. How does the incision site look? is it red and hot? If so, it may be infected.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had pain with my incision for a year, my Doctor said it was normal as long as the pain didn't last very long and I was still able to function through it. Hope yours doesn't last that long
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"