C-sections
Options

I'm on the other side now, and have a question...

Did you all have a nasty, nasty bruise on your pubic bone/groin?  I've been feeling like someone is putting a hot iron on my skin.  I thought it was the incision since I can't see down there, but DH looked & touched the spot & it's a horrible bruise.  They actually told me at the hospital to keep an eye on it and call ASAP if it gets worse.  Did you all have this or were they particularly rough on me?  It hurts way worse than the incision....
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: I'm on the other side now, and have a question...

• Options

I had brusing all around my incision but not on my bone.  I did have the burning tho.  The nurses said that was a sign of healing.  It was a weird incision all that burning and never any itching like you normally have when a wound heals. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had no bruising with DD#1 but I had a huge bruise right below my incision with DS. My bruise was gone before I left the hospital thankfully. But it was a huge purple bump that hurt like a SOB! It definitely made getting around in the hospital a little difficult. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"