C-sections
Options

XP: VBAC...Regrets

I am currently struggling with the decision to opt for a RCS or try for a VBAC.  I have read a lot of posts with the opposite question, but not too many framed this way...Anyone out there have a VBAC that they regretted?  And wished that they would have gone the RCS route if possible?  Thanks!

Re: XP: VBAC...Regrets

• Options
    You should probably post this on the VBAC board
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
    Photobucket
  • Options

imagemagdalina.h:
    You should probably post this on the VBAC board

This. Although, I am sure there are some VBACers that hang around here as well. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I already posted there.  Seems like most of the ladies there regularly have had positive VBAC experiences and I was looking to see if there was anyone with a different perspective.
  • Options
    The VBAC board suggested she post it here too.  We thought if someone had a VBAC attempt that ended in a RCS, they may be more likely to see the post over here.

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagep092907:
    I already posted there.  Seems like most of the ladies there regularly have had positive VBAC experiences and I was looking to see if there was anyone with a different perspective.

Maybe that's a good sign?  I'm one of those that is too chicken to even attempt a vbac for fear of my body failng me once again.  I think it's great to hear that so many have had such a positive experience.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I tried for a VBAC, but ended up with a RCS due to failure to progress.  I don't have any regrets about trying for the VBAC.  If I hadn't I know I would have always wondered if I would have been able to have a vaginal birth.
    NestBaby Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

DS1 was emergency c/s with easy breeze recovery.

DS2 was VBAC with horrid recovery.

DD1 was RSC with okay recovery.

Having had all those, I can honestly say, I'd take the RCS over the VBAC any day, and even though it means that with this 3rd c/s in May, that I'm done forever, I'm okay with that.

m/c feb 07 ~ m/c twins oct 08 ~ Duncan Thomas: born to heaven 5/19/09 - m/c jan 11

My Blog

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"