Pittsburgh Babies

pediatricians who do not require all vacinnes

I live in Pittsburgh and I am looking for a pediatrician who will work with me on omitting some vaccinations for my baby due in two weeks.  My husband developed Encephalitis after his MMR and went into a coma and doctors said he would never walk again. HIs mother nursed him to health after the hospital wanted to out him into an institution.  His reaction is a major concern for our baby.  We have done a ton of research and decided not to do all vaccinations and do not want any done before 6 months of life.  Please let me know if you know any....

Re: pediatricians who do not require all vacinnes

• I am also extremely interested in this.  A lot of the places I have found won't work with you on an altered schedule.  My husband and I are choosing not to vaccinate and would also like to find a pediatrition who will be willing to respect our views and work with us. 
  • I'm interested in this as well. My baby is due at the beginning on Feb.  I don't want to do the shots on the normal schedule, if I do some of them at all. Please post if you find anything out.
  • Loading the player...
  • be careful when you do decide to go this route please! make sure you do all your research first. and good luck finding a ped, there are a lot in the area that are not opting to do this, due to school laws,etc...they just had a story on the news about it as well in the past month on the one local station, i can't fully remember which one it was due to it being during a feeding session of our newest addition! but good luck in your search, if you find you don't get a lot of answers on this board please try the local nest board of pittsburgh, the ladies there are extremely helpful and may be able to help you find a ped who does do the delayed schedules!
    Kristen&Randy Married:6/30/2007 Had Faith 6/17/2008 Robbie 10/12/2011 image photos by Oh What Love Photography and Design imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I just got this list on Monday.  I'm not sure where you ladies are located but it might help.

1.  CCP Norwin, Dr. Jodi Jackson 8791 Barnes Lake Road Suite 202, North Huntington, 724-864-6834

2. East Side Pediatrics, Dr. Carl Hildebrandt 5808 Eva St. Pittsburgh 15206, 412-363-7700

3. Howard K. Scott MD and Assocs, Drs. Christina Morganti, Annmarie Sabovik, & Howard Scott 100 Northpointe Circle Suite 101, Seven Fields 16046, 724-772-0777

4. Krishnappa and Gillison MD's, Dr. Nagu Krishnappa & Dr. Claudine Gillison 111 Blacks Hill Road, Irwin 15642, 724-864-2711

5. Pediatrics South (3 locations Mt. Lebanon, Peters Twp, Robinson)

6. Pinnacle Pediatrics, Dr. Scott Serbin 1606 Twin Oaks Dr., Sewickley 15143, 412-366-1266

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"