Cincinnati Babies

Christmas Lists...

What's on your Christmas List?

What about your DH's?

And your LO's? 

I'm looking for lots of ideas!

Re: Christmas Lists...

• mine is pretty boring this year. i want some hand weights and some new pillows.

dh hasn't been helpful at all. not real sure what to get for him. he wanted to go see jeff foxworthy at bank of ky center but that is 12/2. i did get him tickets for that.

the girls wanted lalaloopsie dolls and about everything else that they see. :)

• Mine: DSLR (not going to happen though so I'm asking for VIsa/MC gift cards to help me save up for it), sewing machine, the lion king DVD, watch, pink plaid flannel shirt from LL Bean

DH: bottle of Knob Creek whiskey (I figured out that I could order a custom label for the bottle), Boston College hoodie, Star Wars lego set, Harry Potter movie box set

DD: Duplos, Anywhere chair, ride-on toy, books, learning table, laugh and learn puppy, beauty & the beast DVD, some other toys but I don't know what yet.  Her birthday is December 6, so I want to wait and see what she gets for that before spending alot of time figuring out Christmas. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine: Running Shoes, Running pants, cover for kitchenaid stand mixer, itunes gift card, new cookie sheets and muffin pans, and a spa gc.  

Carter: Innotab and software, puzzles, bike, train table and more trains to go with it, smart cycle rider, board games, books, shoes

• Mine- gift card to TJ Maxx for post-partum shopping, Adele's cd, gift card for spa treatments-- nothing too fancy and probably wont get much since we are trying to cut back on spending this year.

DH- he already got his christmas presents early. Some new tools that he needed for a project and a new set of camo coveralls that he has used for deer hunting this weekend.

Nicholas- I bought him a truck full of matchbox cars, a magnadoodle (with travel magnadoodle), pretend cell phone and car keys so he will stop stealing mine, small wooden train set (train + tracks) and a few other packs of cars since we tend to lose them really easily. The rest of his "list" is: Mr.Potato Head (he uses this during speech therapy every week and loves it), dress up clothes, play vacuum, a pillow pal (I think he is ready to start using a pillow and thought he would like a mini one), christmas jammies, and this Children's Bible which I've heard is excellent.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Mine:  Adobe Lightroom, some new work shoes...my list is pretty pathetic, there's not much that I want or need right now.

DH:  Tools for working on the house, things for his RC car, some new work shirts and boots

DD:  she's getting an easel with crayons, color wonder stuff, some other coloring things, a Dora blanket and doll, a Melissa and Doug lacing toy so she'll hopefully leave my shoes alone, play food for her kitchen, Mrs. Potato Head.  I'd love to also find a small used climbing toy for her for the winter to help burn off some toddler energy.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"