Minnesota Babies

free ovulation predictor kits

Hello:)

For those in the TTC process, I have a bunch of unused ovulation predictor test sticks left over and would be happy to pass them for free on to someone who can use them---they are SO expensive (I certainly bought plenty!), I thought someone might appreciate them! 

If you want either of these packs, you could pick them up at my office in Edina or my home in St. Paul. 

I have:
28 Clearblue fertility monitor test sticks for someone using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor shown here:https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Fertility-Monitor-Sticks-Packaging/dp/B0000532PO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321141429&sr=8-1 

I've give you the fertility monitor itself, but it saves your information and can't be transferred and still work.

They cost about $2 per stick, so you'd save $20.  You'll need the tester that comes in the pack, but if you're using these, you already have one anyway.

All of these items were purchased in summer, so they are not even close to expiring.  Private message me if you would like them!  

If no one in the local group wants them, I'll check on the TTC board, but thought I'd try local first so I don't have to mail anything.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"