Cincinnati Babies
Options

Suggestions for preschool teacher Xmas gift please

Please help me think of some gift ideas for DD's preschool teachers. I'd like to keep it under $10.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Suggestions for preschool teacher Xmas gift please

• Options
    A nice mug filled with candy or fancy hot cocoa mix, a Starbucks giftcard, or there's always candles or lotion. Personally, one of my favorite gifts as a preschool teacher is really nice moisturizing soap from Bath & Body Works...smells nice and feels good on my hands which I am *constantly* washing because of working with kids.
  • Options

I think a gift card to starbucks or somewhere would be awesome!  Teachers love that!!

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sister, a teacher who used to teach preschool, told me gift cards. Even $10 is nice, she said. We're doing Graeter's gift cards and I'm having Ellie make them a cute card.

Photo by Melissa Nicole Photography

imageimage
  • Options

While I usually don't like giving gift cards to people, in the instance of a teacher gift, I do like it.  The number of bottles of lotion, soap, mugs, etc...  adds up.  I don't get many gifts as a high school teacher, and I have to say I've wound up donating some of that stuff...  Gift cards to places like Target, a book store, etc... are much appreciated. 

• Options
    I think gift cards are great for the teachers:)
    Photos taken by Becky Thompson
  • Options
    I asked my friend who teaches kindergarten what some of her fav gifts have been.  She said gift cards are nice.  And a personal note.  She said she has kept a few over the years that have really touched her.  This is what I plan to do for C's teacher.
    Jennie Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I would do a gift card somewhere most ppl shop like Target or a book store. They get so many trinkets and food... It is crazy. My SIL has chocolate for months and months after the holidays.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"