Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Funny AW on DH!

DD's teacher just texted me a picture of her lunchbox- inside was a pair of socks. She jokingly asked if she should put those on her plate. DH got DD ready and took her to school this morning, so I called him to ask why the socks. Here is his explanation: He didn't want her to wear ruffled socks with ruffled tights, so he put on "normal" socks and pulled the tights over them. BUT, he thought it might warm up and so she would take the tights off and then she would need pretty socks. OMG... I think this was seriously overthought. WOW!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Funny AW on DH!

• Options
    That reasoning makes my head spin a little, but it so darn sweet!  Love Daddies of little girls.  I bet he never thought he'd put so much thought into tights and lacy socks!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Lol that is cute! Question from a Floridian: Is it normal to wear both socks and tights at the same time?
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love that!  So cute!  My DH either waits for me to do the thinking or totally overthinks too. 
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Options
    Aww, that is so cute.  I have a feeling DH will be like this when our daughter arrives.  Thanks for sharing this!  :)
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageJune2007:
    Lol that is cute! Question from a Floridian: Is it normal to wear both socks and tights at the same time?

They're footless tights, so yeah she needed them. But, no I wouldn't normally put socks over the tights with built in feet. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"