Canada Babies

The best game you can name...

...is a good ol' hockey game!!

Hubby and I went to our local minor-league hockey game tonight.  It was a good game, even though we lost.  (Kelowna Rockets vs. Red Deer Rebels, in case anyone wants to know...)

First period we did pretty good, first goal, but then kinda dropped the "ball"...  Second period really sucked for us!  The other team got ahead by 4 points!  We gained three points in the third, but they won by two in the end.  :(  

Funny thing is, in the third, we scored a really awesome goal, and Logan went a bit berserk in my belly!  I don't know if he caught on to the excitement, or if he got startled by the noise, but it was kinda cool!

It also got me thinking about my hopes for my baby...  I was never able to participate in any sports of extra-curricular activities, since subsidies for those didn't exist 20 years ago.  I want my boy to be able to play a sport, or be part of any group that shares his interests.  I think it is important for success in the future to be part of those things as a kid.  I also want him to eat his vegetables, but some things are easier to achieve, I hear.  ;)  Sitting there at that game, I was thinking about these things, and I almost started to cry!  Silly hormones!

But, I enjoyed the game, and now I'm wound up too much to sleep.  Hubby is playing MW3, so maybe I'll curl up on the couch and fall asleep to the sound of explosions and gunfire...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: The best game you can name...

• That sounds like fun! I want to take DS this year to a hockey game. Are you in Kelowna or Red Deer?
    Kristin & Dave

Happy Easter

My Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'm in Kelowna. 

Hubby and I get to go every once in a while, at least a couple times a season.  His work gets seasons tickets, and they're given out to employees usually, but if no one wants them, we get to go!

I'd never been to a game until a few years ago, and now it's one of our favorite date nights.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"