Austin Babies

Puzzle organizer?

Anyone have one?  Is it worth it?  I was thinking something like this

Right now we keep the puzzles in a drawer so the kids don't see them to take them out much.  So I was debating getting one of these.  Any recs or other ideas?

Re: Puzzle organizer?

• We do a stash and store method for all our toys and puzzles are no different. No more than 2-3 puzzles are in rotation at any one time. We have puzzles from multiple places so I would worry not all of them would fit in that particular rack. You'd have to have all M&D puzzles. I can think of at least 2 of our puzzles that don't look like they'd fit.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • We have that puzzle organizer and it is terrible! The puzzles fall out way to easy. You have to position them perfectly or it won't work. And I only have used melissa doug puzzles with it.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsRosie:

I picked up a bankers box sorter for less than $5 and it works like a charm.  Sorta like this, but cheaper and made of cardboard:

oooh good idea!  where did you get it?

• The last set of puzzles I bought came with their own rack. I love Rosie's idea though :) I'd run over to office max/depot staples and see what they have.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"