Cleveland Babies

question to nursing mom's on the westside

Hi girls, any of you ever been to the fairview wellness center for their breastfeeding support classes? My ds is 5 months old and I don't really need much support, I guess I do have a couple of questions but nothing major. I really just want to get out of my house and be comfortable nursing with fellow mom's who do too. I feel weird saying that, but I'm going stir crazy here and need some adult interaction :) Any help is greatly appreciated.

Re: question to nursing mom's on the westside

• I've heard good things about it. I went to the Lakewood Hospital's support group for months and loved them!  I think they meet Wed at 9 or 10 in the St. Jame's daycare building.  The two LC are amazing!
  • HI I went all 3 days every week until this week (b/c I went back to work today).  But I loved it there & the ladies were so nice & helpfull.  I was having issues in the beginning but even though they were resolved I still went to have some time w/ others in the same situation at me.  I say GO.  Kathy the lactation nurse is very nice & helpful.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"