Cincinnati Babies
Options

What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

I always get great ideas from seeing what everyone else is getting :)  What are you all getting your LOs for Christmas this year?

So far I have a princess tent and I'm planning on getting the Uno Moo game...but with her birthday a few weeks ago, I'm at a loss for other ideas!

Mason Louise
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What are you getting your LO for Christmas?

• Options

From us Noah (3) is getting: Play-doh Silly Friends Set plus a big pack of play-doh colors, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, Moon Bounce (one of those big rubber balls with a handle to bounce on) and Mr. Potato Head.

From Grandparents he's getting an art easel, new game for his Mobigo and a case to hold them, some clothes.  He's getting a personalized pillow case from one of his Aunts. Oh he's also getting a KI pass from the other set of grandparents.

• Options

The list I have for K includes a doll house, some disney figurines, some movies, a calendar, puzzles, magnetic dress up dolls, cabbage patch kid, a disney sweatshirt, kaleidoscope. The things she keeps saying she wants from Santa are Strawberry Shortcake and a Hello Kitty CD player.

Sam's list consists of another tub of Animal Planet animals (LOVE these things in our house. Our kids play with them constantly), some cars, a firetruck we saw at TRU, a new tent since ours is thrashed, ball pit, and books. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Leappad tablet, new pieces for train table, littlest pet shoppe, strawberry shortcake toys, mickey mouse clubhouse stuff
  • Options
    DD is getting an easel with crayons, paper, etc. to go with it, some color wonder stuff, Dora books, Dora pajamas, a couple Melissa and Doug toys with laces (she is obsessed with mine and DH's shoes), and a couple of coloring books.  I still haven't gotten anything much for her stocking.
  • Options

Ben- a drum kit, leap pad explorer pixar cartridge, Cars 2 DVD as well as some other disney classics, art supplies.

Nathan- no friggin idea. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMoesten:

The list I have for K includes a doll house, some disney figurines, some movies, a calendar, puzzles, magnetic dress up dolls, cabbage patch kid, a disney sweatshirt, kaleidoscope. The things she keeps saying she wants from Santa are Strawberry Shortcake and a Hello Kitty CD player.

Sam's list consists of another tub of Animal Planet animals (LOVE these things in our house. Our kids play with them constantly), some cars, a firetruck we saw at TRU, a new tent since ours is thrashed, ball pit, and books. 

So is she getting the Strawberry stuff and CD player or just what is on your list? ;)

• Options

On her list:  puzzles, dress up clothes, art supplies, puppets and a puppet stage, dollhouse, musical instruments, play vacuum

And I guess I'll get a little something for our newborn.  I just have no idea what. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Allie's list we've sent out includes all things Barbie, My Little Pony, art supplies, a kid CD player, dress up clothes / jewelry, winter clothes, puzzles, games, books, sticker/activity books and an ornament.  My IL's are getting her an American Girl Bitty Baby, but that was their choice.  I'm not sure she'll really like it. :/  We are contemplating a LeapPad, only if a friend's company discount comes through on it.

Paige is a toughie.  She could use some new clothes and maybe a few baby toys.  I'll probably just put some money in her account and get her an ornament from us.

imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    He's getting his first christmas ornament, an exersaucer, a highchair, and a new plush toy for later on.
    Plus, I will be opening up a savings account for him.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"