Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Daycare Centers in the North Hills?

Hi! I will be a first time mom in March and am looking for any good recommendations for day care centers in the North Hills area (specifically McCandless). I have researched a few, but some outside advice would be very helpful! Thanks!

Re: Daycare Centers in the North Hills?

• Options

Congrats!

I'm also going to be a first time mom in the area (I'm in Glenshaw). I'm not due until the beginning of July, but anything you find out would be really helpful. Do you mind posting it? Thanks!

• Options
    We take our son to St. Pauls drop in daycare which is really close to McCandless.  He's only been there for a week, but so far we really like it.  They charge by the hour - which is great for us because my husband's work schedule is not consistent.  The teachers there are really great and the kids get to go outside and play, which is something my LO loves to do.  I would swing by and ask for a tour if you're interested.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vincentian child care center is excellent.  They are a bit pricier than some of the other daycares we visited, but I am very happy taking my daughter there.  It's convenient, right by McIntyre square, but also secluded on the Vincentian campus. The staff is wonderful. My daughter has been there for a little over a year.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"