Wisconsin Babies

Anyone know of a VBAC friendly OB in MKE/Racine area?

I had my second son 3 weeks ago via emergency c-section. He was breech and was in fetal distress.

My current OB won't even entertain the idea of a VBAC. I want to find a dr for when I go to my yearly in Jan. I can talk to him/her about it. We live in N. Racine (technically Caledonia) but a Dr as far north as Froedart would be ok with me! Thanks!!

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Anyone know of a VBAC friendly OB in MKE/Racine area?

• I was told that the doctors at Froedart are very VBAC friendly. You could call there and ask.

Dr. Wasserman at Colombia St. Marys is considered to be a legend of sorts in the WI VBAC community but that maybe farther then you would like to go.

My other suggestion and the way I found my doctor, was to contact a local doula and ask if she would have suggestions for you.

• Dr. Andrew J Park at Aurora - PHENOMENAL! 

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm completely in love with Dr. Claudia Koch at Columbia-St. Marys Bayview Clinic (so at least south Milwaukee...). I'm starting to see her now for my VDVBAC (very determined VBAC).

The only thing about her is that she is so full she only takes new patients who are actively pregnant, but I wanted to mention her anyway as something to consider for later.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"