Wisconsin Babies
Options

know anything about Milwaukee OB Lisa Lloyd?

I'm not pg yet, but I met with my primary care phys today and she recommended Dr. Lloyd as an OB for the future, as my doc doesn't do OB anymore. Does anyone have any experience with her? I haven't found anything that tells me much via google. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog

Re: know anything about Milwaukee OB Lisa Lloyd?

• Options
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Silly, my actual post didnt show.  She is on staff at the Women's Pavilion at West Allis Memorial. I have read all positive reviews for the staff there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was not a fan of the group.  I really feel like they ignored my concerns with DS1 and that is why he was early.  I went in and swore up and down I was leaking and something was off.  They told me to take it easy and that he was not coming any time soon. I had a full blown rupture 12 hours later and DS1 was born less then 24 hours after that appt.  Dr Lloyd was not my primary doc in the group, but I saw her a lot.  She does seam know what she is doing, but she has almost no bedside manner. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Dr. Lloyd has been my gyno for about 15 years.  I have always found her to take time to talk with me, answer my questions, etc.  She is more of a "matter of fact" doctor and that was ok with me.  She is knowledgeable and friendly (she just types really slow!).  It is hard to get in with her and I always had to make my annual appt months in advance but I think that's prob how most gyno's are.  I have used the nurse practioners in a pinch and they have always been great too! 

Now that I'm pregnant, I regret to say I will be finding another gyno/ob, simply because I have moved and am now closer to Kenosha.  I feel sad that she will not be part of my pregnancy. 

Hope this helps! 

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"