Alabama Babies

Daycares in McCalla area....

I'm a little behind and probably should have already been to scout out the daycares, etc. but I'm just now getting to it (and I'm due in early Jan). I was wondering if anyone uses any of the daycare/childcare centers in the McCalla area? There are three that I'm thinking about going to visit (Kid Zone Discovery, Tannehill Childcare, and This Olde House - though this one may only be pre K - K). My husband and I are a little torn about the whole daycare issue...he really wants me to stay at home but I'm realistic and I know there would be no way we could do that financially. Any feedback or if you know of any others around that area, would you mind recommending?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Daycares in McCalla area....

• I sent you a Private Message!  :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I took me forever to figure out how to get to that message but I've replied! Can you tell that I'm still new at figuring out this board and site?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagecharmane23:
    I took me forever to figure out how to get to that message but I've replied! Can you tell that I'm still new at figuring out this board and site?

Sorry, if I had known I would have pointed you in the right direction of how to retrieve them... at least you did find it!  I replied back!  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"