2nd Trimester
Options

Pepperoni in stromboli/pepperoni bread?

I am having a houswarming party this weekend and plan to make some yummy pepperoni bread, but I am wondering if I can eat it, lol.  I think I probably can, being its completely heated through while cooking but just wanted to see what you girls think :)  TIA!

BFP#1: 6.21.11 - DD born 3.6.12
BFP#2: 10.27.13 - Chemical Pregnancy
BFP#3: 5.27.14 - EDD 2.6.15 - MMC diagnosed at 8w3d - D&C 7.7.14
BFP#4: 1.9.15 - EDD 9.21.15 -  Praying for a sticky bean!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pepperoni in stromboli/pepperoni bread?

• Options

I have eaten pepperoni pizza. I figured too that its heated up too. I also have had sausage too, I make sure its really cooked like burnt, the way I like it anway.

I would say enjoy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Ive made it a couple of times and no issues. I think its fine as you said its heated all the way through
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just eat it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I made some pizza rolls (with pepperoni) last weekend, I ate a couple.  I say don't eat the entire loaf and you should be fine.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Just reading the title of this Post  made my mouth literally WATER!!! YUMM... I want some! lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageloupac:
    Just reading the title of this Post  made my mouth literally WATER!!! YUMM... I want some! lol.

Exacty...  now I'm super-hungry!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I read somewere that pepperoni is not like the other deli meats because of how it is made and was safe to eat. So you may be safe anyways.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"