Hawaii Babies
Options

heh - DH taking care of the kids

I had a final exam this afternoon for one of my classes, so Ben took the day off from work to watch the boys while I was away. This meant that he was in charge of them by himself for one hour this morning (they went to Rhyme Time at the library while I studied), and then for a couple of hours this afternoon while I was taking the test.

When I got home, I started laughing - the house looked like a bomb went off. I swear that every.single toy and book the boys own was on the floor, wooden blocks carpeted the hallway, dining chairs were pushed all over the room, the boys' furniture was dragged around the house, kleenexes were shredded and strewn everywhere and there were about 247 crushed Ritz crackers spread across three rooms.

Ben - who had been watching them for all of 2.5 hours - gave me a frazzled look and said, "I don't know how you do this every day!" LOL well at least now he truly appreciates how freaking hard SAH with twin toddlers can be! Stick out tongue

* the artist formerly known as redshoegirl *
life in oz

Re: heh - DH taking care of the kids

• Options

LOL Isn't that what it's supposed to look like?  That's what I come home to every day (minus the crackers - he's pretty good about that)!

Glad he got an appreciation for it though!  Maybe he'll give you a break more often :)

• Options
    I hope you got pics!  Post them on your blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is funny!  I have a feeling it would be the same thing with my DH.  Although a lot of our DH's help a ton I don't think they really understand all that we do... this coming from a PT working/PT SAHM ;)
    I love Hawaii!

Tara & Ian . 4/24/2008 . The Kahala Planning . Married

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

haha, yes....it never ceases to amaze me how they are like tornados right after you get the playroom cleaned up...so often I don't even bother LOL I try my best to keep the rest of the house semi-tidy though :)

I think a lot of times, the husbands don't get it until they get to experience "a day in the life of......"

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"