South Jersey Babies
Options

Please help!! NJ mom/baby group

Hello!  I am new to writing on here but I am desperately looking for a moms/baby group that meets.  I'm in Deptford, right outside of Philly but I would rather stay out of the city.  My son is 4 months old and we moved here in May and don't have many friends, I'm a stay at home mom and I need to socialize!  Would love a 1 and under group...anyone out there??

Thanks!!!

Re: Please help!! NJ mom/baby group

• Options

Have you tried MeetUp.com? Most of the local mom groups are designed for Stay at home moms.

You could also look into Gymboree & Little Gym. You have to pay for classes, but you'll meet other mom's with kids the same age as yours.

I have a 5 month old daughter, but I work FT so I've never been in a mom/baby group, but we have done Little Gym & loved it.

Good luck!

• Options

I'm in Deptford too. Before my kids were in preschool, we belonged to this group:

https://momsclub.southjersey.com/

It's about 15 minutes from here. They have activities throughout the week and will set you up in a playgroup. During the week (in Deptford) there is story time at the CFA near Lowes on Mondays at 10am. Your son might be a little young for it, but it's a good place to meet other moms. I'll keep my eyes open for other things and post again if I find anything. (My kids are 4 and 2, and I'm due again in 5 days, so it's been a little while since I looked into area playgroups.) 

Welcome to the area!

Alicia 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    thanks for the suggestions!  I appreciate it!
  • Options

Check out this website.  It's got tons of groups and other ideas to get you out of the house!  And she updates it regularly so check back often.  The facebook group is very helpful as well.

https://www.mom2momnj.com/Mom2MomNJ/Mom2MomNJ.html

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Please keep us posted if you find anything.  I am 10 minutes from Deptford, and I have a 14 month old - I'd love to find a mommy and me group too!

• Options
    I have a 5 month old and I'm in Clayton. I'd love to start a mommy group.
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"