May 2011 Moms

First Tooth

My LO just cut her first tooth! I didnt even know she was teething!!! Hopefully they all come this easy!

Re: First Tooth

• yay!  you are lucky, y baby was a drooly mess.  PIP the tooth!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I swear Lydia has been working on a tooth for about a month now, but still NO tooth! She's a drooling, chewing mess. The way she chews on things reminds me of a puppy. Layla was never like that! My two girls definitely teethe differently! Let's see that tooth! PIP!

• Loading the player...
  • mine too!!! Bubs turns 6 months on the 5th, and i just noticed he cut his first tooth last night when he was laughing! How in the world did i even miss it?! 

:D  

• Noah has been dramatically working on teeth since he was about 3 months old. None yet.

Out of nowhere, Elijah popped one up, then a second one almost immediately!

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DS wasn't that fussy when his first two bottom teeth came in.  It was about a 3 week process for them to pop up.

Now I think he is getting another tooth on the bottom and he is fussy and not sleeping well.  The gum seems to be swollen and his cheeks are red.  He has been a completely different baby this week.   I hope this tooth comes in a lot faster than his first two teeth.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby #2 on the way! BabyFruit Ticker
  • My LO cut his bottom 2 teeth about a month ago. He was drooling like crazy and not napping vrey well. And he has been drooling like crazy ever since. So I am not sure if that means more teeth are coming or what?
  • imageeveram01:

Out of nowhere, Elijah popped one up, then a second one almost immediately!

same here. ^^ after my previous post, 2 days later, another tooth right next to the first one cut. so cute! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"