May 2011 Moms

is your LO already crawling?

DD is going to be 6 month in a couple of days. She is not really crawling around the place, but she is motivate it to  move around, or when you put a toy in her sight she tries to move back and forth to get it. From this movements she actually reached a toy of hers yesterday. YAY!

Re: is your LO already crawling?

• Did you forget to sign back into 'gbaby' or did you just want to switch things up today?

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Nope, but I know how to move on! Apparently trying to be nice didn't work out either. The gist of my post was to say to everybody including gbaby to be nicer!!! In case some of you missed it. By the way, I got the point yesterday. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekerrbear72:
    Did you forget to sign back into 'gbaby' or did you just want to switch things up today?

Me thinks this.

Logan Alexander born May 9th 2011. He has stolen my heart forever. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BFP #2 05/24/12 EDD 01/31/13 D&C 06/26/12 Missing you. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Diagnosed with Ashermans 11/06/12 Surgery 01/18/13, Cleared for TTC 03/01/13 BFP 03/26/13 IT'S A BOY! Please Be Our Rainbow! BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageNJMom050911:

imagekerrbear72:
    Did you forget to sign back into 'gbaby' or did you just want to switch things up today?

Me thinks this.

agree

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"