April 2012 Moms
Options

Crampy all afternoon...

Nothing horrible, but it is/has been noticable. Like very light menstrual cramps. Since i'm sick, I haven't been drinking nearly enough water. My DH made me sit and drink a full water bottle in an hour. Feeling better. Cramping is still there, but ever so slightly. Anyone else have this??
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DS - 7.2006 - C-Section b/c Breech
DS2 - 4.2008 - Successful Vbac
DD - 5.2012 - Successful Vbac

Re: Crampy all afternoon...

• Options
    My cramping has been bad today!! I have drank about 1/2 my usual amount of water so I'm sure it's from that.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My cramping was really bad yesterday.  I even mentioned it to DH because I wasn't feeling well when we were going to bed.  Maybe we're just having growing pains right now but you're definitely not alone.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I've had it on and off. It's the stretching of the uterus.
                                                                                   4.24.12                                                                            5.7.14
                  imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby #2 Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    Yes, I had it off and on all weekend!! Basically scared the sh*t out of me. I ended up going for an U/S because all I could think was sh*t my cervix is thinning (they hadn't done a cervical measurement either so they thought it would be a good time to get a baseline)! Well it wasn' t cervix was long and closed and babies were bouncing around probably kicking my intestines! It was gas cramps from either a stomach bug or something I ate. I had diarrhea and back ache with it also. Drink a ton of water, put your feet up, and call your doctor if you are concerned, but it could definitely be something totally benign like constipation, not drinking enough, or even growing pains. Which I think were a part of mine also! My doctor btw did an U/S because I am high risk and carrying twins. Most of the time I do not think it is considered a concern unless you have spotting with it or the pain is really harsh.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"