Trouble TTC
Options

still fresh to TTC- vent

I'm so tired of hearing people b!tch about not being pregnant yet after only a month or two of trying. UGH! STFU!!! I'm busy freaking out about what our next plan is if this cycle doesn't work and wondering if we'll ever be able to have biological children or not and they're whining that they aren't buying tiny hats and socks after only 2 months! I'm trying my best not to flip out because I remember the disappointment that first month, assuming that as soon as we did the dead unprotected, I'd be KU. Boy was I wrong! On the other hand, do your research! Don't be an ignorant idiot and educate yourself about the realiites of TTC instead of whining. Ok. Vent over...
BabyFruit Ticker

PCOS--TTC since 11/2010:   
5 cycles of Clomid: all BFN, 1 cycle of Follistim:CP
1 year break thanks to deployment.
1 cycle Follistim: BFN, Lap to remove peritubal cyst May 2013
2 cycles Follistim + trigger: BFN, Gonal F +IUI April 2014: BFP!!!!!! 

Boy/Girl Twins due Jan 5, 2015!!! 

Re: still fresh to TTC- vent

• Options
    I understand.  Because TTC starting July 2011 and not being "preggers" by Sept 2011 is soooooooooooooooooo hard.  I turned around, looked at him and said "talk to me in another 15 months, until now STFU" and turned around.
    TTC Babypants with low motility and low morphology since 6/2010.

Trials & Adventures in Baby Making

Stuck in counting limbo.

SAIF always welcome!!

Fortune from UnderwaterRhymes: A new outlook brightens your image and brings new friends.

imageimage

• Options

I try to be understanding yet tactfull with reality when dealing with those people.  Anyone that knows me, knows we've been trying for over two years.  Yet I still have a friend that got married in August and is trying right away say things like "Have you heard about Fertility Blend?  I have a friend that it worked for."  "Are you able to time your ovulation by using OPKs - I just started doing that?" 

I told her as polietly as I could, that yes, DH has been on fertility blend for over a year and yes I tried OPKs but can pinpoint my O by BBT and I always O between cd13-15.  Timing is NOT our problem.  But that after two years and a IF EXPERT we are still not KU because we are dealing with REAL problems.  Then I reminded her that it can take a healthy couple up to a year, but that I was sure she'd be PG before springtime.  It seemed to get her to STFU. 

But like you said, I try to just remember what I felt like after two or three months, thinking it would happen so quick since it had for my mother & my brother's wife.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Trust me I hear you.  We are coming up on our 5th "anniversary" of TTC in a few days and I just roll my eyes when I hear that stuff.  I try to be nice and understanding, but it isn't easy.
    TTC since 2006
    Me: 36 DH: 40
    DH dx azoospermia My dx: RA & AMA
    d-IUI's--6/10, 7/13 & 8/4: all BFN
    d-IVF#1--Lupron/Menopur/Bravelle/Novarel; mini-dose protocol
    ER: 10/25--18R; 14F; ET: 10/28--3dt of 2 embies; 3 blasts frozen
    + HPT 11/4; Beta #1--14dp3dt: 441; Beta #2--21dp3dt: 9298
    One beautiful jelly bean growing! Saw h/b on 11/28 and 12/5!!!
    P/SAIF welcome
    <a href="http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b315/mandalinn/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"