June 2012 Moms
Options

HIMYM

Is anyone else really enjoying watching Lily's pregnancy this season? Every episode has been hilarious. Loved the pregnancy brain tonight, a little over exaggerated but still funny. :)

How they found out the sex of the baby so early though...well I guess it's still a TV show after all! 

Re: HIMYM

• Options

I'm enjoying it, but I think they went a little overboard with the whole "pregnancy brain" thing last night.

Also, how is she not showing yet?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I missed almost all of last season, so I haven't been watching.  I'll have to get caught up!! 
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love it, you guys might also enjoy a new show called Up All Night it's about a stay at home dad :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    imagerayne779:

I'm enjoying it, but I think they went a little overboard with the whole "pregnancy brain" thing last night.

Also, how is she not showing yet?

Exactly. Especially since that ultrasound pic they showed a few weeks ago was so advanced. 

• Options
    i love it!
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I am enjoying sharing the show with DH - he was never a fan before, but now that Lilly is pg he is watching it with me.

And I totally agree with PP about Up All Night - fantastic show (great preview of things to come for a ftm like myself) and it just got picked up for a full season!

I know it might be weird but I do find that these shows can help bring up topics that we haven't discussed before or something like that - we watch the show(s) then can talk about how it relates to what we have going on and what we would do in those situations. I like it. 

pregnancy pregnancy
  • Options
    I was also wondering why she wasn't showing yet? I love the show and thought last night's episode was really funny with the pregnancy brain-even if it was totally exaggerated!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"