TTC After a Loss
Options

Halloween Sucks.

I'm having a halloween sucks pity party for myself. I have a love/hate relationship with all the adorable children that come to my house trick or treating. I just want one of my own.

Re: Halloween Sucks.

• Options
    *hugs*  I must say, it did help that most of the kids that came to my door had a tremendous lack of manners.  lol.  They're not so cute when they're rude and don't say thank you or actually ask for more candy after I dropped 2-3 pieces in their bags.
    BFP #1 9-15-11; EDD 5-28-12. US 6w2d, growth

BFP #2 12-6-11 and 12-7-11; EDD 8-17-12. US 6w6d measuring 5w6d. Misoprostol Assisted m/c 1-16-12 at 9w3d.

<a href="http://s109.photobucket.com/albums/n56/katharine25/?action=view

• Options

I'm sorry that it feels like it's stomping on your heart.

I've been fine but I think I would feel differently if someone came with their baby (I've seen it before, and was like, "Really?  Who is going to eat my candy?"). 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Not to mention we're sitting at home on our computers. I feel like I have no friends to hang out with. 

I haven't had any little bitty ones, but some of the small kids are pretty darn cute. Especially the 2 year old, dressed as a butterfly, that blew me a kiss as she was leaving. :) Hah.

BFP #1 4/23/11, EDD 1/4/12::No heartbeat @ 9 wks::D&C 6/1/11 
    Child #1  June 2012
    Child #2  Feb 2014
    Child #3  Feb 16
    BFP 3/9/17
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageE3A7AGGIE:

Not to mention we're sitting at home on our computers. I feel like I have no friends to hang out with. 

I haven't had any little bitty ones, but some of the small kids are pretty darn cute. Especially the 2 year old, dressed as a butterfly, that blew me a kiss as she was leaving. :) Hah.

Ugh I know. Definitely doesn't help sitting around thinking about it. That is too darn cute.
  • Options
    imagemaxsom:
    *hugs*  I must say, it did help that most of the kids that came to my door had a tremendous lack of manners.  lol.  They're not so cute when they're rude and don't say thank you or actually ask for more candy after I dropped 2-3 pieces in their bags.
    Really? Wow. Some people's kids.. lol
  • Options
    imageE3A7AGGIE:

Don't feel that way!  I mean, I know we are all at our computers secretly envious of all the moms that are taking their kids trick or treating....but you are not alone!  Are you in austin?  I can come visit :)  I'm only in OK.  I will come hang out with you Wink

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel the exact same way! ((Hugs)) Hopefully that will be us soon!!!
    Married since 06/2004, TTC since 01/2011

BFP #1 and M/C 5/2011

BFP #2 7/1/2011, Blighted ovums officially diagnosed at 9w6d, D&C 8/19/2011.

BFP #3 12/7/2011, EDD 8/15/2012, Harper Lorelai born 8/09/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Big hugs to you.

I finally couldn't take it, so I made a sign, set out the candy on the doorstep and locked my door...I held myself together all day at work, and I just couldn't take coming home and seeing all of the cute little ones dressed up.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I thought I was excited and that it might be fun to hand out candy. The first kids just came by and I burst into tears as soon as I closed the door. Hmmm...maybe DH is going to have to pass out the rest. Or whatever I don't eat...
    photo d55cd10d-0c40-4454-aba7-d1fb776cb4ff_zpsd847719c.jpg

Married my love 6/11/11 | MMC 10/11/11 | Eliza Frances born 9/18/12 | Rhett Garland born 2/24/14 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"