Multiples
Options

Awesome 33 weeks u/s and appointment....

I can't believe how BIG my babies are.  First I'm a very tiny to start with so the fact that the babies are so big is just blowing my mind.  My little girl at 33 weeks is 5lbs even and my little boy is 4lbs11oz.  My OB was shocked at how big they were (of course they can be off by a lot but they are big none the less).  They are measuring in the 85% and the OB is thinking that 36 weeks will be the time to take them because of my size and their size.  So it looks like I might only have 3 (or less) weeks.  I'm so happy, I'm in a LOT of pain and my body really is starting to have some issues but I can make 3 more weeks....I CAN DO THIS!  =)  I'm so happy things went so well today.  I have my NST and cervix check next week and we will go from there!   Looking forward to seeing my babies SO SO SOON!!!

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

Re: Awesome 33 weeks u/s and appointment....

• Options
    wow, that's awesome!  congratulations!!!  i'm 34 weeks and cant wait to meet my little ones in 3 weeks! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great news!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thats great! Congrats :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! You're almost there! You CAN do it! 
  • Options
    That's great! Nice to hear about the light at the end of the tunnel. I am also on the small side and have wondered how these babies are going to keep growing. I feel like I am out of room already and they are only estimated at 2 pounds each so far. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congratulations! Im in the same boat, both of my boys measured around 5 lbs at our U/S yesterday, no wonder we are so uncomfortable with 10lbs+ worth of babies in there! :)
    We are so close! Congrats on making it this far!
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"