March 2012 Moms
Options

Anyone else SO ready for Halloween to be over

So Thanksgiving and Christmas can start? 

My FB status last night was "The closer it gets to Thanksgiving and Christmas the more glitter runs through my veins"  

Its seriously true, I can feel the niceness start to run almost as soon as Nov 1st hits. I just get less crabby, less snarky, I turn into a way nicer person during the holidays. I feel less rushed, I love baking and making gifts, Christmas Music! and ohmygod eggnog 

Am I the only one? 

Re: Anyone else SO ready for Halloween to be over

• Options

NOooooo you're not the only one... I just had a Halloween party with 22 kindergartners today.  I'm not looking forward to their sugar high tomorrow :(:(

I keep saying... COME ON MARCH!!!!

• Options
    I love the holidays, but I am really excited for trick or treating tonight.  It's the first year Kellen gets it and is really excited.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love the holidays! I could listen to Christmas music year round. I love the decorations and the "cold". I'm in Texas, it doesn't get really cold, but hey better than nothing. And the food!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Omg yes!! It's hard enough to get dressed on a daily basis let alone dealing with a costume (which is why I didn't bother this year). Thanksgiving and Christmas time are the BEST! Plus my birthday is in December, so safe to say it's the most wonderful time of the year for me :)
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
  • Options
    ME!!!!  Mainly because my main food cravings have been for things like Roasted Turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes!  (and pumpkin pie) (and green bean casserole)  (and home made rolls) **** see typical holiday dinner in USA
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

i agree with you as far as loving the holidays and feeling good and cheerful, but for me halloween is the start of it.  it seems like once it starts it's over in a flash, so even though today is halloween, i was not in a hurry for it to get here or be over. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Me! Me! Me!!! I'm ready for Halloween to be over b/c the doorbell keeps ringing and my dog barks like crazy EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. And my front door is down one flight of stairs. I've probably done the stairs about 100 times tonight!!!
  • Options
    Obviously I'm the only one who is in the minority and would really love the Halloween season to last longer :) And because today is our anniversary so that's a bonus! The radio stations here play Christmas music starting November 1, but when I called one of them today to play either "Thriller", "Monster Mash" or "Ghostbusters" they told me they had just played a Halloween song an hour and a half before so it wasn't time yet....REALLY!?!? You'll play every version of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" known to man every other song, but you won't play "Thriller" more than once in a two hour period?! Rant over...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Not necessarily ready for Halloween to be over, but I do LOVE Christmas!  I'm a little bit of a Christmas nut.  Decorations will start sneaking their way out in the next couple of weeks, Christmas music will start, etc.  LOVE it!  I'm so excited!!!!  Now if only it wasn't going to be 80 degrees here this week.. makes it hard to feel Christmasy!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • Options

I'm always ready for Halloween to be over. I do not celebrate Halloween and truly hate the holiday. Rather long story behind that so won't get into it.

Love Thanksgiving and Christmas though so glad to start seeing some of the stuff on blogs and such.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"